- A private, non-profit Lending Library
- The American Library in Paris and the Université Paul Valéry offer essential support.
However, operating expenses are financed by membership subscriptions and by the Friends of the American Library Association.
- Impressive Holdings
- The American Library of Montpellier possesses 25,000 volumes in English, making its
collection the largest English-language book collection in the South of France.
- Up-to date collection of about 75 English-language Periodicals
- A comprehensive collection of periodical literature
covering subjects as diverse as general news, politics, literature, science, history,
fashion, music and art is available free of charge to library members.
- An Educational Testing Service Test Information Center
- The Library is an E.T.S. Information Center. Registration forms and
information about TOEFL, GRE and GMAT are available at the information desk.